It’s always exciting to find a product that boasts your name. Imagine my excitement when I found the following at Duty Free in the Rome airport:
Absolut Watkins Vodka, a traveler’s exclusive. I had to purchase it!
The taste is unique, spiced coffee, almond and chili. It’s not so great on it’s own, but I’ve made good use of it in a few mixed drinks and cocktails!
- 2 parts Absolut Watkins
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part cinnamon syrup (make at home using equal parts water and sugar, a few dashes of cinnamon, boil on the stove until sugar dissolves)
Vodka and Cola
- Fill a glass with ice
- Pour in 4 parts Absolut Watkins
- Top with Cola
Bailey’s White Russian
- 2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 oz. Absolut Watkins vodka
- 3 oz. cream
- Combine ingredients in a rocks glass half-filled with ice.
Learn more about the Watkins collection here. Cheers!